Definitions and Interpretation
means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means Dram Good Books Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 04573414, whose registered address is Unit 2, Barnstones Business Park, Litchborough, NN12 8JJ, and whose main trading address is Unit 2, Barnstones Business Park, Litchborough, NN12 8JJ.
2. Information About Us
- Our Site is operated by Dram Good Books Ltd, a limited company registered in England under company number 04573414, whose registered address is Unit 2, Barnstones Business Park, Litchborough, NN12 8JJ, and whose main trading address is Unit 2, Barnstones Business Park, Litchborough, NN12 8JJ.
- Our VAT number is 872178600.
- Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on 01173179777, or by post at Unit 2, Barnstones Business Park, Litchborough, NN12 8JJ.
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for <<Insert Description of use of Third Party Cookies, e.g. advertising services>>. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookie
4. Consent and Control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/ibrw1077/mac
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers
6. Further Information
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: